Apply for SFOP0006918
- The Department of State, Bureau of Oceans - Int. Environmental - Scientific in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Data for Jurisdictional Sourcing: Spurring Jurisdictional Approaches and REDD+ Action" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.017.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 06, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 03, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $715,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Independence Day (July 4) 2020: Livestream
Previous opportunity: Building the Foundation for Dosage Probation with the State of Minnesota
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0006918
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0006918) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 20 REG1 0006||Implement Chesapeake Gateways Network Projects in Annapolis|
|BOR LC 20 N013||Notice of Intent to Award to ITCA|
|BOR LC 20 N009||Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado Parks and Wildlife|
|BOR LC 20 N008||Notice of Intent to Award to AZ Game and Fish Dept.|
|POA CESU 20 05||JBLM NR TE|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 20 02||SUPPORTING ANAEROBIC DIGESTION IN COMMUNITIES|
|EPA R3 WPDG 20 02||FY20 Region 3 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG8 WPDG 20 01||FY20, FY21, and FY22 Region 8 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA G2020 STAR D1||Estimating Children’s Soil and Dust Ingestion Rates for Exposure Science|
|BOR LC 20 N016||Notice of Intent to Award to Conservation Legacy|
|BOR LC 20 N015||Notice of Intent to Award to Conservation Legacy|
|BOR LC 20 N010||Notice of Intent to Award to Nevada Department of Wildlife|
|SFOP0007020||Emerging Technology to Safeguard Ocean Ecosystems and Resources|
|SFOP0007026||Reducing Mercury Use and Strengthening Supply Chains in Mali’s Artisanal and Small-scale Gold Mining Sector|
|SFOP0007030||Logistics, Meeting Coordination, and Digital Communications Support for Environmental Cooperation|
|SFOP0007028||Building Capacity for Environmentally Sound Management of Plastic Waste in West Africa to Reduce Ocean Pollution|
|72052120RFA00008||Coastal and Marine Habitat Conservation Activity|
|NPS 20 REG1 0011||Advance innovative conservation and conservation financing|
|EPA R4 SFL 2020 01||2020 SOUTH FL GEOGRAPHIC INITIATIVE|
|NPS 20 REG1 0007||Build a Community-Based Conservation Network in the Chesapeake Bay|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0006918", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.