Apply for 20CS07
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Building the Foundation for Dosage Probation with the State of Minnesota" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.602.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 22, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 22, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Data for Jurisdictional Sourcing: Spurring Jurisdictional Approaches and REDD+ Action
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program, COVID-19 Supplemental (EMPG-S) - Region 7
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20CS07
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20CS07) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006845||DRL BHR: Mexico United 2026|
|AFLUA 20 01||U.S. Embassy Angola PAS Annual Program Statement|
|DHS 20 GPD 044 00 99||FY2020 Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program – COVID-19 Supplemental|
|SCAISB 20 AW 014 04232020||Capacity-building in Countering Disinformation and Fake News|
|SCAISB 20 AW 015 04232020||Tolerance, Peace Building, and Critical Thinking through History, Culture, and/or Arts|
|SRB10020FO002||English Language Program Grants|
|SRB10020FO003||Democracy Commission Small Grants|
|USGS FA 20 0076||Notice of Intent: Aftershock Monitoring of the 6.5 Stanley, Idaho Earthquake|
|SFOP0006868||DRL FY19 Latin American and Caribbean Independent Media Consortium|
|20 PHL NOFO YSEALI01||YSEALI Regional Workshop: Marine Sustainability Innovation Acceleration|
|72011320RFA00001||Innovation-Based Economic Development and Private Sector Growth in Belarus (INNOVATE) Activity|
|AFMON 20 01||Annual Public Affairs Grant Program|
|AL 20 002||Investigative Stories Platform|
|DOS CPT 202002||Annual Program Statement|
|S PM070 20 GR 501||CARSI Small Grants Program: Panama Forward Fund|
|SFOP0006863||Enhancing Capacity for Anti-Money Laundering in Nicaragua|
|SFOP0006619||Tunisia Supporting Anti-Corruption in Healthcare Administration (SAHA)|
|SCAISB 20 AW 016 04302020||Saving the Free Press in the 21st Century|
|SFOP0006888||DRL Evaluation Innovation Fund—Building a Community of Practice of M&E Professionals in Democracy, Rights and Labor|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20CS07", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.