Apply for AF ARS FY20 01
- The Department of State, Africa Regional Services in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Independence Day (July 4) 2020: Livestream" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 02, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 12, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Learning, Analytics, and Knowledge Management Support in Kenya
Previous opportunity: Data for Jurisdictional Sourcing: Spurring Jurisdictional Approaches and REDD+ Action
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for AF ARS FY20 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (AF ARS FY20 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|006 FY2020||BOLD ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT/ENTREPRENEURSHIP GRANTS|
|007 FY2020||BOLD CIVIC ENGAGEMENT|
|NOI ILAB 20 04||Supply Chains Tracing Project|
|20JD08||Direct Supervision and Critical Responsivity|
|NOI ILAB 20 07||Strengthening Government Labor Law Enforcement|
|WHS WWII75||WWII 75th Celebration|
|DOS UG PAS FY20 1||Mitigating Violent Extremism in Masaka Region|
|20JD04||Establishing a Correctional Case Management Model for Jails Training Program|
|20PR03||Justice Involved Women: Developing an Agency Wide Approach Curriculum Update and Pilot|
|20CS20||Development of the American Probation and Parole Association (APPA) Black Letter Standards of Practice|
|20PR05||Expected Practices Video Project|
|20PR04||Executive Training for Newly Appointed Wardens Curriculum Update|
|NOI ILAB 20 05||Reducing Child Labor in Ethiopian Agriculture Using a Gender Focused Approach|
|NOI ILAB 20 06||Engaging Cocoa Cooperatives to Combat Child Labor|
|DHS 20 USFA 043 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 State Fire Training (SFT) Systems Grant Program|
|DHS 20 NPD 005 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - Continuing Training Grants (CTG)|
|P20AS00081||Master Cooperative Agreement - NAGPRA|
|DOS KAZ NS AEECA 20 005||Fifth Annual Forum of the Kazakh-Language Content Creators|
|DOS KAZ NS AEECA 20 006||English Language for Professional Journalists in Kazakhstan|
|DOS KAZ NS AEECA 20 007||Small Grants for Media Development|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "AF ARS FY20 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.