Pesticides and National Strategies for Healthcare Providers, Training Program (EPA HQ OPP 2017 003)
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Pesticides and National Strategies for Healthcare Providers, Training Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.716.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 20, 2017 See Section IV of the funding opportunity announcement for additional close date information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Manage Invasive Plants in the Strawberry Creek Restoration Project Area
Previous opportunity: BLM OR/WA Archaeologic Studies
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA HQ OPP 2017 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00310||Restore an Abandoned Wastewater Treatment Pond to Wetland Habitat in Morefield Canyon|
|USGS 17 FA 0191||G17AC00191|
|M17AS00018||BOEM FY 2017 Marine Gas Hydrate Research Activities - Methane Hydrate Resource Assessment|
|NPS 17 NERO 0062||Monitoring Estuarine Condition at Colonial National Historical Park, George Washington Birthplace National Monument, and Assateague Island National Seashore, Northeast Coastal and Barrier Network|
|NPS 17 NERO 0076||York Wild and Scenic Rivers Study Assistance|
|USGS 17 FA 0243||G17AC00243|
|NPS 17 NERO 0071||Assess Island Biodiversity and Archeological Sites and Develop Communication Strategies with Tribal Partners|
|EPA REGION10 P2 2017 001||FY 2017 Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program for Region 10|
|P17AS00366||National Public Lands Day|
|NPS 17 NERO 0073||Wood-Pawcatuck River Planning Assistance|
|P17AS00413||Removal and Surveillance of Argentine Black and White Tegus in the Everglades Cooperative Invasive Species Management Area: Protecting Valued Ecological Resources in southern Miami-Dade and northern Monroe Counties|
|F17AS00272||Population genetic analysis of Lake Superior basin Brook Trout|
|EPA GM COOPERATIVE AGREEMENTS 2017 1||Gulf of Mexico Program Cooperative Agreements 2017|
|USGS 17 FA 0247||Actionable Phenological Science for the Water-limited Southwest|
|NPS 17 NERO 0065||Engage Visitors in Citizen Science by Documenting Biodiversity and Phenology Pilot Project|
|BOR MP 17 F004||Giant Garter Snake Habitat Restoration|
|F17AS00252||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|NPS 17 NERO 0072||Nashua Wild and Scenic River Study Assistance|
|P17AS00417||Understanding the ecological changes of Shark River Slough|
|EPA R4 SFL 2017 01||2017 SOUTH FL INITIATIVE|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA HQ OPP 2017 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: