Apply for P17AS00285
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Manage Invasive Plants in the Strawberry Creek Restoration Project Area" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,206.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FTF CROPS AND DAIRY MARKET SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITY
Previous opportunity: Pesticides and National Strategies for Healthcare Providers, Training Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00285
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00285) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00117||BLM-OR/WA Engaging Youth in Natural Resource Conservation and Public Land Management Projects Across Oregon and Washington|
|L17AS00118||BLM-Oregon, Land Health Monitoring Vale District|
|L17AS00119||BLM-NM Rockshelter Site and Artifact Preservation, Protection and Study|
|L17AS00122||BLM-WY, Lander WY Greater Sage-Grouse Seasonal Habitat Assessment and Modeling|
|L17AS00121||BLM-WY, Whoopup Petroglyph Fire Assessment|
|L17AS00125||BLM-WY, Sweetwater County Cheatgrass and Invasive Treatments|
|L17AS00123||BLM-WY, Greater Sage-Grouse Winter Concentration Area Habitat Delineation|
|L17AS00124||BLM-WY, Greater Sage-Grouse Seasonal Habitat Assessment and Modeling|
|L17AS00126||BLM-WY, Saratoga-Encampment-Rawlins Restoration and Enhancement Projects|
|P17AS00297||Visitor Use Monitoring for Glacier National Park|
|P17AS00299||Resilient Landscapes: Forest thinning and fire impacts on wildlife-habitat interactions, Phase I: Restoration effects on non-native invasive plant species.|
|P17AS00301||NAVA FY17 YCC Summer Project|
|L17AS00114||BLM-CO Native Plant Material Collection, Management, and Conservation Project|
|L17AS00127||BLM Utah Raptor Nest Inventory and Monitoring|
|L17AS00128||BLM-WY, Cultural Resources Inventorying Project|
|L17AS00130||BLM-WY, Air Quality Assessment and Outreach Program|
|L17AS00129||BLM-WY Outdoor Recreation and Wilderness Program|
|P17AS00319||Assessment of Threatened Cave Bat Populations at Cumberland Gap NHP|
|L17AS00133||BLM-CO White River Field Office Restoration and Monitoring Project|
|P17AS00338||NOTICE OF INTENT: Carlsbad Caverns Digital Documentation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00285", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.