FTF CROPS AND DAIRY MARKET SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITY (RFA 615 17 000004)
- The Agency for International Development, Kenya USAID-Nairobi in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FTF CROPS AND DAIRY MARKET SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITY" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 31, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU
Previous opportunity: Manage Invasive Plants in the Strawberry Creek Restoration Project Area
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 615 17 000004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA 615 17 000006||Crops and Dairy Market Systems Development Activity|
|USDA AMS TM SCMP G 17 0005||USDA-AMS-TM-SCMP-G-17-0005|
|USDA NIFA OP 006363||SARE Regional Host Institution|
|NWO CESU 17 31||AIRFIELD HABITAT MGT- EDWARDS AFB|
|USDA NIFA EXCA 006388||Family Advocacy Program (FAP)|
|L17AS00236||WO Wild Horse and Burro Training, Placement and Marketing Project|
|USDA NIFA BFR 006411||Beginning Farmer and Rancher Development Program|
|USDA NRCS IA IPC 18 01||IOWA FY18 IPC ANNOUNCEMENT|
|7200AA18B00002||The Farmer-to-Farmer Program|
|USDA NRCS CTA EQIP MO 18 01||MISSOURI FY18 CTA-EQIP|
|USDA NIFA EF47 006508||1890 Facilities Grants Program|
|7200AA18RFA00007||Seed Systems Support Activity|
|USDA NRCS LA CIG 001||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year 2018|
|USDA NRCS KS CIG 001||Kansas 2018 Conservation Innovation Grant Announcement|
|USDA NIFA OP 006510||Agriculture in the Classroom (AITC)|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 006528||Children, Youth and Families at Risk Sustainable Communities Projects RFA|
|USDANRCSPA1801||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 – Pennsylvania|
|USDA NIFA TCRGP 006534||TCRGP Tribal College Research Grant Program|
|USDA NRCS SD CIG 18 001||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS's Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year 2018- South Dakota|
|USDA NRCS AZ CIG 18 001||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS's Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year 2018- Arizona|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 615 17 000004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: