Apply for P18AS00243
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the disaster prevention and relief, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria Emergency Supplemental Historic Preservation Fund Grant Program - Formula Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.957.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 14, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2018 Applications are due on or before August 1, 2018 at 1159 pm Eastern Daylight Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $12,300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Community Harvest Assessment Buckland Baseline Update
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 6
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00243
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00243) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 22 NPD 107 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 National Incident Management System (NIMS)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00243", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.