Apply for P18AS00332
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the information and statistics, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Harvest Assessment Buckland Baseline Update" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 14, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 24, 2018 This is a notice of intent to award to Alaska Department of Fish amp Game. Applications will not be accepted from any other entity..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $115,594.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: East India Alumni Connect
Previous opportunity: Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria Emergency Supplemental Historic Preservation Fund Grant Program - Formula Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00332
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00332) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00290||Northern Great Plains Joint Venture - III|
|P18AS00501||Wildlife Occupancy Modelling and Monitoring in Sonoran Desert Parks|
|F18AS00295||USAFA Urban Reforestation|
|F18AS00300||USFWS R6 Science Applications Strategic Communications and Science Outreach CA|
|F19AS00195||Data Collection and analysis to support management of priority species and their habitats in the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Mountain-Prairie Region|
|F19AS00199||Biological Investigations, Monitoring and Restoration on Federal Lands|
|F19AS00229||Integrated Bird Monitoring on Federal Lands|
|F19AS00309||F. E. Warren Air Force Base Threatened and Endangered Species|
|F19AS00397||Monitoring the Effectiveness of Redcedar Revetments and Documenting Current Stream Conditions on McConnell Air Force Base|
|P20AS00061||Fish Assemblages and Genetic Stock Determination of Salmon in Bering Land Bridge National Preserve|
|P20AS00070||Physiological Response of Brown Bears to Increasing Visitation on the LACL Coast|
|P20AS00075||Community Harvest Assessment Kiana Baseline Update|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00332", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.