Apply for FOR FD 20 007
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the agriculture, consumer protection, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Exploring the use of Real-World Data to Generate Real-World Evidence in Regulatory Decision-Making (U01) Clinical Trials Optional" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 25, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Archiving forecast.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition
Previous opportunity: Local Community-Based Workforce to Increase COVID-19 Vaccine Access
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FOR FD 20 007
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOR FD 20 007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOR FD 20 008||Incorporating cost effectiveness & societal outcomes into FDA opioids model (U01)|
|FOR FD 20 009||Smoking Machine Adaptor Design Project for ENDS, Cigars, and Heated Tobacco Products|
|FOR FD 20 010||Drug Development Science Support (U01)|
|FOR FD 21 004||Minor Use Minor Species Development of Drugs (R01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|FOR FD 21 007||AAV Vector manufacturing for diseases affecting very small populations|
|FOR FD 21 006||Enhancing Innovations in Advanced Manufacturing Technologies for Vaccines against Influenza and Emerging Infectious Diseases|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOR FD 20 007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.