Training Support Workshop Activities for the State Revolving Fund (SRF) Programs (EPA OW OWM 18 01)
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Training Support Workshop Activities for the State Revolving Fund (SRF) Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.436.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 28, 2018 See Section IV of the funding opportunity for close date information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $380,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Rehabilitate Hosmer Grove Trail to Enhance Visitor Experience
Previous opportunity: National Park Service/YMCA - YMCA Bringing Youth Outdoors Together
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA OW OWM 18 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|N40080 18 2 0002||Bald Eagle GPS-GSM Transmitters, Banding and Aerial Surveys|
|P18AS00169||Impacts of Tour Boat Shore Excursions on Terrestrial Wildlife in Glacier Bay National Park|
|P18AS00172||Vegetation and Aquatic Macroinvertebrate Monitoring|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 18 03||Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2018|
|NWO CESU 18 10||FORT CARSON, COLORADO PINON CANYON MANEUVER SITE, COLORADO NATURAL RESOURCES SUPPORT – BAT SURVEYS|
|SFOP0004988||Protecting Forests, Sourcing Responsibly|
|SFOP0004995||Clean and Advanced Energy Investment Accelerator|
|EPA R5 WPDG 2018||FY18 Region 5 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|SFOP0004994||Reducing Marine Debris through Environmentally Sustainable Waste Management and Reducing the Amount of Abandoned, Lost, or Discarded Fishing Gear in the Ocean|
|P18AS00195||Augmentation of Interactive Mapping Application for Sampling Data Retrieval for the Regional Environmental Monitoring Assessment Program (R-EMAP) IV|
|P18AS00196||Cultivating MACAs Next Generation of Park Stewards through Citizen Science|
|EPA G2018 ORD A1||National Priorities: PER- AND POLYFLUOROALKYL SUBSTANCES|
|SFOP0005015||Reducing Mercury Use and Increasing Transparency in Ghana's Artisanal and Small-scale Gold Mining Sector|
|SFOP0005012||Reducing Mercury Use in Indonesia's Small-scale Gold Mining Sector|
|SFOP0005013||Responsible Recovery and Handling of Mercury from Contaminated Tailings and Riverbeds in Colombia|
|SFOP0005041||Abating Mercury Emissions Via Mobile Processing Units for Small-scale Gold Processing in Suriname|
|BOR MP 18 N021||AHSP Phase 2: Continued research and development of Aquatic Habitat Sampling Platform (AHSP)|
|BIA 1800 0002||Tribal Resilience and Ocean and Coastal Management and Planning|
|EPA OW OWOW 18 03||FY 2018 and FY 2019 National Wetland Program Development Grants|
|SFOP0005061||Lower Mekong Initiative (LMI) Strengthening Mekong Natural Resources and Water Data Management|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA OW OWM 18 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: