Theoretical Research in Magnetic Fusion Energy Science (DE FOA 00001757)
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Theoretical Research in Magnetic Fusion Energy Science" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 18, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: BLM-(MT), Water Quality Assessment and Monitoring
Previous opportunity: Appalachian Trail: FY17 Trail Boundary Maintenance-New England
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 00001757) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00388||Congaree National Park Historic Resource Study|
|G17AS00083||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G17AS00089||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00087||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G17AS00081||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Applachian Mountains CESU|
|G17AS00075||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Piedmont â¿¿ South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|P17AS00432||Catalog and Describe Park Archives in the Southeast Region of the National Park Service|
|F17AS00286||Golden Eagle Movement Analysis and Northwest Great Plains Conservation Strategy|
|DE FOA 0001781||FY 2018 Research Opportunities in High Energy Physics|
|17 570||Computer and Network Systems (CNS): Core Programs|
|17 571||Computing and Communication Foundations (CCF): Core Programs|
|17 572||Information and Intelligent Systems (IIS): Core Programs|
|G17AS00107||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G17AS00110||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00109||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00105||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00108||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|G17AS00104||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00106||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|DE FOA 0001784||Collaborative Research on International and Domestic Spherical Tokamaks|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 00001757", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: