Apply for DE FOA 0002334
- The Department of Energy, Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SHARKS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 09, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 27, 2020 Concept Papers are due no later than May 27, 2020. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply 48 hours in advance of the due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program, COVID-19 Supplemental (EMPG-S) - Region 7
Previous opportunity: Sacramento River Salmonid Habitat Restoration
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002334
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002334) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20 565||NSF Convergence Accelerator Phase I and II|
|G20AS00052||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00051||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Alaska CESU|
|G20AS00054||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00055||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|SFOP0006794||Model for Biosecurity Science and Technology Review- International Advisory Body, BWC|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 3417||Integrated Wildland Fire Management Plan (IWFMP)|
|W9126G202SOI1678||Horse Capture & Maintenance, Fort Polk, LA|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0018||Preparing for the Future: Developing Next Generation Ecological Models and Tools to Predict Ecological Futures for USACE Operations|
|20 566||NSF Program on Fairness in Artificial Intelligence in Collaboration with Amazon|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0021||Incorporating Engineering With Nature® (EWN) and Landscape Architecture (LA) Designs into Existing Infrastructure Projects|
|2020 NIST SSCD CAP 01||NIST Standards Services Curricula Development Cooperative Agreement Program (SSCD CAP)|
|DE FOA 0002225||Quantum Information Science Research for Fusion Energy Sciences|
|W81XWH 20 MRP IA||DoD Melanoma, Idea Award|
|W81XWH 20 MRP MCAA||DoD Melanoma, Mid-Career Accelerator Award|
|W81XWH 20 MRP TRA||DoD Melanoma, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 MRP TSA||DoD Melanoma, Team Science Award|
|W81XWH 20 MRP TDPA||DoD Melanoma, Technology Development Partnership Award|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0017||Detection, prevention, management, and scalable technologies for harmful algal bloom reduction|
|20 567||Coastlines and People Hubs for Research and Broadening Participation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002334", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.