Juniper Drive Natural Area Project (F19AS00258)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Juniper Drive Natural Area Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.664.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 20, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a notice of intent and the opportunity has been awarded to Siskiyou County Department of Agriculture.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $54,450.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: City or township governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Nome Community Archaeology Expedition
Previous opportunity: Media Startups Skills: Reshaping Journalism
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00258) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L19AS00094||ORWA Rangeland Resource Management Master Funding Opportunity|
|NPSNOIPETR1900675||Trail Maintenance in Pierdas Marcadas Canyon and Fence Maintenance|
|L19AS00095||WY Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Management|
|L19AS00090||BLM NM Rangeland Resource Management|
|P19AS00047||Archeological Survey, Monitoring, and Site Recording for Joshua Tree National Park|
|P19AS00310||NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger Corps Opportunity to Practice Traditional Curriculum-based Education and Provide Recreation Opportunities to Local Tucson Youth|
|P19AS00314||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2019 Sangre de Cristo NHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|F19AS00267||15.658 Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration, and Implementation|
|L19AS00035||Arizona Wildlife Program|
|P19AS00316||Increase Public Availability of Pacific West NHL|
|P19AS00317||Investigate Alternative Winter Roost Features and Initiate Pseudogymnoascus destructans and WNS|
|P19AS00319||Emergency Repair to VT Historic Wall/Non Historic Roof|
|L19AS00051||Arizona Forest and Woodlands Resource Management Program|
|F19AS00268||National Fish and Wildlife Foundation Sucker Science and Conservation Grant Program, Klamath Basin Program|
|P19AS00318||Provide for NPS Engagement in Earth Science Week and National Fossil Day|
|F19AS00269||Monarch Student Development Initiative|
|F19AS00270||National Fish and Wildlife Foundation - Sustain Our Great Lakes Program|
|P19AS00306||Resource Stewardship in the Integrated Resources Management Division at Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park|
|P19AS00323||NOTICE OF INTENT: Collaborative Wildlife and Fisheries Research, Management, Outreach and Education in NPS Park Units|
|P19AS00324||Sierra Nevada Red Fox: Range, Habitat, and Occupancy Models|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00258", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: