Apply for USDA NRCS IA IPC 21 NOFO0001069
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Iowa Partners for Conservation (IPC) Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 10, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 10, 2021 Applications must be submitted by 1159 pm Eastern Time on May 10, 2021..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: YSEALI Regional Workshop: Civic Education for Good Governance
Previous opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) Program Short-Term Project Assistance Listing Number 84.021A
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS IA IPC 21 NOFO0001069
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS IA IPC 21 NOFO0001069) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS NHQ RCPPAFA 21 NOFO0001096||RCPP Alternative Funding Arrangement for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021.|
|USDA NRCS IA ACEP 21 NOFO0001100||ACEP-WRE implementation of restoration activities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS IA IPC 21 NOFO0001069", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.