Apply for USDA NRCS TN CTA 19 GEN0010212
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Tennessee NRCS Urban Conservation Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 16, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 16, 2019 Applications must be received by NRCS before 1200 p.m. EST, on Tuesday, July 16, 2019. Late applications will not be considered..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $8,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Rare Disease Clinical Outcome Assessment Consortium (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Previous opportunity: AZ Invasive and Noxious Plant Management
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS TN CTA 19 GEN0010212
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS TN CTA 19 GEN0010212) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS MT MULTI 19 GEN0010228||Montana Conservation Agreement for Implementing Key Conservation Objectives Fiscal Year 2019 Announcement for Program Funding|
|USDA NRCS MULTI FSCP 19 GEN0010253||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Feral Swine Eradication and Control Pilot Program for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019|
|USDA NRCS MD ACEP 19 GEN0010303||Easement Acquisition Services|
|USDA NRCS NHQ VPA HIP 19 GEN0010429||Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS’ Voluntary Public Access- Habitat Incentives Program competition for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2020|
|USDA NRCS LA MULTI 20 GEN0010555||Wetland Restoration Planning, Design, and Implementation for Louisiana ACEP-WRE, WRP, and EWPP-FPE|
|USDA NRCS CA MULTI 20 GEN0010588||California Biological Assistance|
|USDA NRCS NHQ CCG 20 GEN0010619||Conservation Collaboration Grants or Agreements Fiscal Year|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS TN CTA 19 GEN0010212", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.