Apply for DE FOA 0002214
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Systems Biology Research to Advance Sustainable Bioenergy Crop Development" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 23, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 09, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: UT3 Autism Intervention Research Network on Behavioral Health (AIR-B)
Previous opportunity: Algorithms for Threat Detection
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002214
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002214) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 20 BCRP EOHS||DoD Breast Cancer, Era of Hope Scholar Award|
|W81XWH 20 BCRP BTA12||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 1 and 2|
|W81XWH 20 BCRP BTA3||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 3|
|W81XWH 20 BCRP BTA4||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 4|
|W81XWH 20 BCRP INNOV||DoD Breast Cancer, Innovator Award|
|2020 NIST MEP AMTS 01||Advanced Manufacturing Technology Services|
|20 532||Enabling Discovery through GEnomic Tools|
|BOR DO 20 N003||AMTA/Reclamation Fellowships|
|DWFP 20 S 01||FY 20 Oppurtunity Announcement|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR SFGE 0375||Switzer Research Fellowships Program|
|20 535||International Research and education Network Connections|
|20 537||Spectrum and Wireless Innovation enabled by Future Technologies|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0007||Willow Creek Reservoir Water Quality Research and Evaluation Studies|
|DE FOA 0002263||RFI - Rapid Encapsulation of Pipelines Avoiding Intensive Replacement (REPAIR)|
|PAS JAKARTA FY20 01||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund 2020|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 1177||AFCEC GIS SUPPORT MAPPING|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0386||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Rehabilitation Strategies, Techniques, and Interventions|
|DE FOA 0002253||National Quantum Information Science Research Centers|
|20 538||Linguistics Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Awards|
|G20AS00027||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002214", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.