Apply for 72049219APS00001 04
- The Agency for International Development, Philippines USAID-Manila in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Political Participation for Greater Electoral Integrity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 18, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 13, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Sacramento River Salmonid Habitat Restoration
Previous opportunity: Naval Service Warfare Center (NSWC) Crane Office-Wide
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72049219APS00001 04
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72049219APS00001 04) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|C NOFO 20 102||Anti-racism workshop|
|C NOFO 20 104||U.S.-India Comparative Constitutional Law 2.0|
|OJJDP 2020 17092||OJJDP FY 20 Comprehensive Anti-Gang Programs for Youth|
|JINL20GR01 ENVIRONMENT 03192020||Combating Environmental Crime and Corruption in Indonesia|
|DC VOC TTA 20 001||Alaska Training and Technical Assistance - Victims of Crime|
|OJJDP 2020 17412||OJJDP FY 20 Reducing Risk for Girls in the Juvenile Justice System|
|SFOP0006740||Caribbean Forensics Reform|
|OJJDP 2020 18135||OJJDP FY 20 Preventing Trafficking of Girls|
|SFOP0006796||Counter Wildlife Trafficking in South America|
|693JJ920R000018||Support for Probation Services for DWI Offenders|
|TREAS GRANTS 052021 001||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
|INL20CA0027 COSTARICA GBVJUSTICESECTOR||Response to Gender-Based Violence Justice Sector Reform|
|INL20GR0016 EAKOSOVO JUSTICE 050420||Kosovo Access To Justice|
|INL20CA0035 COURTMGT CROATIA 050820||Efficient and Transparent Court Management in Croatia|
|INLBOG 05082020 LEP||Colombian National Police Plan Cuadrante Police Service Model Assessment|
|INLBOG 05082020 LEPHR||Colombian National Police Human Resources Assessment|
|INLBOG 05082020 LEP BPA||“Colombian National Police-Basic Police Academy Curriculum Assessment”|
|ONDCP DRUGCOURT 2020||Drug Court and Technical Training Grant|
|SFOP0006949||Building Capacity to Counter Illegal Mining|
|SINLEC20CA0038 COSTARICA TRAVELLOGISTICS||CARSI San Jose Travel & Logistics|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72049219APS00001 04", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.