Apply for ED GRANTS 080222 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for The Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Basic Needs for Postsecondary Students Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.116N" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.116.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 02, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 03, 2022 Applications Available Aug. 2, 2022. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications Oct. 3, 2022. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review Nov. 30, 2022 Notice of Intent to Apply The Department will be able to review grant applications more efficiently if we know the approximate number of applicants that intend to apply. Therefore, we strongly encourage each potential applicant to notify us of their intent to submit an application. To do so, please email the program contact person listed under FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT with the subject line #8220Intent to Apply,#8221 and include the applicantaposs name and a contact person#8217s name and email address. Applicants that do not submit a notice of intent to apply may still apply for funding applicants that do submit a notice of intent to apply are not bound to apply or bound by the information provided. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Njeri Clark, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 2B168, Washington, DC 20202-4260. Telephone (202) 453-6224. Email Njeri.Clark@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $950,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Previous opportunity: DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Investigator Initiated Research Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 080222 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 080222 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS UKRAINE FY22 015||Public Diplomacy Small Grants - EDUCATION|
|PAS GUA FY22 03||English Acquisition for Guatemalan Leaders and Entrepreneurial Skills – Year 2 (EAGLES II)|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2022 007||Eastern Iraqi Universities Initiative|
|ED GRANTS 081222 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for The Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Postsecondary Success Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.116M|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 080222 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.