Apply for ED GRANTS 112919 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): High School Equivalency Program (HEP) CFDA Number 84.141A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.141.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 02, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 28, 2020 Applications Available December 2, 2019. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications January 28, 2020. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review March 30, 2020. Pre-Application Webinar Information The Department will hold a pre-application workshop via webinar for prospective applicants on December 11, 2019, 130 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $475,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Previous opportunity: Museums for America
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 112919 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 112919 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS PAN FY20 08||EducationUSA Advisor|
|72030620APS00001||Advancing Higher Education for Afghanistan’s Development|
|SCORE 2020 02||SCORE|
|DOS PTA 202005||U.S. University Partnership Initiative in South Africa|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 112919 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.