Apply for F19AS00157
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Great Lakes Remote Sensing" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.662.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award single source cooperative agreements to the U of MN and MI Tech University and SharedGeo under justification 505DM 2.14.B,1, 2 amp 4..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 4
Previous opportunity: 15.658
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00157
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00157) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA OAR OER 2020 2006011||Ocean Exploration Fiscal Year 2020 Funding Opportunity|
|F19AS00182||Implementing and evaluating response actions for red swamp crayfish in Michigan - FY19|
|NPS NOIP19AC00043||CW-CESU: Analysis of Great Lakes Network Songbird data- GLKN|
|F19AS00183||Asian Carp Action Plan Grants to Great Lakes States for Fiscal Year 2019 Great Lakes Restoration Initiative|
|F19AS00178||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|F19AS00190||Assessing abundance and migratory connectivity of boreal birds|
|NOAA OAR SG 2019 2006046||Highly Migratory Species Research Initiative|
|MBDA OBD 2019 2006047||American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian Project|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2020 2006058||Great Lakes B-WET Program FY20|
|F19AS00210||Development of automated tools and databases useful for genetic data reduction and analysis|
|NOAA NMFS PIFSC 2019 2006081||Pacific Islands Fisheries Science Center Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit Broad Agency Announcement|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2020 2006111||FY20 Saltonstall-Kennedy Competition|
|MBDA OBD 2019 2006126||Virtual Business Center|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2020 2006074||FY20-21 Margaret A. Davidson Graduate Fellowships for the National Estuarine Research Reserve System|
|F19AS00252||Western Snowy Plover Nest Monitoring and Protection|
|F19AS00220||Mississippi River Basin 2019 Asian Carp Partnership Projects for USFWS Funding|
|F19AS00266||15.670 Adaptive Science|
|F19AS00274||15.608 Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2020 2006146||FY20 Bluefin Tuna Research Program|
|F19AS00284||15.608 - Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00157", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.