Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forest CESU (G19AS00020)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forest CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 20, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 07, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: HEAL Initiative: Coordinating Center to Support NIDA Preventing Opioid Use Disorder in Older Adolescents and Young Adults (ages 1630) Initiative (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Threat Reduction Metrics 2018-2019
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G19AS00020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 19 ALSRP TIA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Research, Therapeutic Idea Award|
|W81XWH 19 ALSRP TDA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Research, Therapeutic Development Award|
|19 535||Dimensions of Biodiversity|
|19 536||National Robotics Initiative 2.0: Ubiquitous Collaborative Robots|
|19 537||Mid-scale Research Infrastructure-1|
|SVM700 19 PAS 006||U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Technology Club|
|DE FOA 0002040||Computational Materials Sciences|
|19 538||Macrosystems Biology and NEON-Enabled Science|
|19 539||NSF-CBMS Regional Research Conferences in the Mathematical Sciences|
|FOA AFRL RQKM 2019 5011||Data-Driven Discovery of Optimized Multifunctional Material Systems Center of Excellence (D³OM²S CoE)|
|F19AS00059||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|G19AS00022||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00023||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|80JSC018N0001 SANS||Appendix C: Countermeasures for Mitigation of Spaceflight Associated Neuro-ocular Syndrome|
|CRANBAA19 001||Innovative Approaches for Radiation-Hardened Electronics|
|NNH18ZTT001N FG||Appendix B: Solicitation of Proposals for Flight and Ground Space Biology Research|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR IFDV 0321||FIELD INITIATED PROJECTS PROGRAM (DEVELOPMENT)|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR IFRE 0322||FIELD INITIATED PROJECTS PROGRAM (RESEARCH)|
|DE FOA 0001975||FY 2019 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 1|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR SFGE 0318||Switzer Research Fellowships Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G19AS00020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: