Advanced Solar Systems Integration Technologies Notice of Intent (NOI) (DE FOA 0001986)
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advanced Solar Systems Integration Technologies Notice of Intent (NOI)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 31, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 01, 2018 This is a Notice of Intent (NOI) only. EERE may issue a FOA as described herein, may issue a FOA that is significantly different than the FOA described herein, or EERE may not issue a FOA at all..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Typhoon Soudelor Recovery Activity Assistance at the Micro Beach Area of American Memorial Park
Previous opportunity: 15.658 Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001986) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001913||Fiscal Year 2019 Consolidated Innovative Nuclear Research|
|DE FOA 0001914||Scientific Infrastructure Support for Consolidated|
|DE FOA 0001987||Advanced Systems Integration for Solar Technologies|
|DE FOA 0001998||Transformational Sensing Capabilities for Monitoring the Subsurface|
|DE FOA 0002011||NOI to issue DE-FOA-0002005, entitled: Advanced Operations and Sensing Technologies to Improve Efficiency and Capabilities for EOR in Deepwater Offshore Wells.|
|BIA FA TEDC 0008||Energy and Mineral Development Program|
|DE FOA 0001938||Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0001981: Advanced Next-Generation High-Efficiency Lightweight Wind Turbine Generator|
|DE FOA 0001981||Advanced Next-Generation High Efficiency Lightweight Wind Turbine Generator|
|DE FOA 0002003||Process Scale-Up and Optimization/Efficiency Improvements for Rare Earth Elements (REE) and Critical Materials (CM) Recovery from Coal-Based Resources|
|DE FOA 0002031||Notice of Intent: Energy Infrastructure Deployment on Tribal Lands - 2019|
|DE FOA 0001905||Energy-Water Desalination Hub|
|DE FOA 0002053||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled Crosscutting Research for Coal-Fueled Power Plants|
|DE FOA 0002020||FY 2019 Bioenergy Technologies Office (BETO) Multi-topic Request for Information (RFI)|
|DE FOA 0001992||Maximizing the Coal Value Chain|
|DE FOA 0001989||Improving Efficiency, Reliability, and Flexibility of Existing Coal-Fueled Power Plants|
|DE FOA 0001990||Advanced Technologies for Recovery of Unconventional Oil and Gas Resources|
|DE FOA 0002058||Notice of Intent to Issue Front-End Engineering and Design Studies for Carbon Capture Systems on Coal and Natural Gas Power Plants Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0002021||DE-FOA-0002021: Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002022|
|DE FOA 0002070||Request for Information (RFI) DE-FOA-0002070: Efficient and Flexible Building Loads|
|DE FOA 0002008||Notice of Intent: Clean Energy Manufacturing Innovation Institute: Cybersecurity in Energy Efficient Manufacturing|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001986", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: